Okay, RaC and Playstation. Why not?

I love ps3 and 4. So I will talk about those systems to.
__________________________________________
But this post is for the epic series: Ratchet an Clank.

You have to play these games.They are amzing. Be sure to read whole post.
_________________________________________________________________________________
So I just wanted to post some pics I found of the internet.
I will list all the games for ps3:
_________________________________________
>Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
>Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
>Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
>Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One
>Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Q-force
>Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus
_________________________________________

So ya. Let me know if you have beat,played,or own one or all of these.
And Let me know about a game I missed.

PS4> Ratchet and Clank
The PS4 has a remake of the 1st Ratchet and Clank that I want really bad.
Let me know if you have played it or no.

Also I don't know if you guys know or not but there is a Ratchet and Clank movie.
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT!
Its really good.

So that's all for this post, I will talk to you guys later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halo 6 success?

Requests